Saturday, September 6, 2014

Reversible Bandana Scrub Caps


 


 
 
 

Have you ever got in the cleaning mode and found some hidden treasure?   I did that this week and discovered a box of reversible caps neatly tucked away.  

In 2010 when I first started My-S-Cap, the reversible scrub cap was my only item.    The only variation was the fabric! ….. not much variation.     It soon turned out that not only was it requested as a scrub cap to wear in the OR,  but also requested by ladies dealing with chemo.    With it being light weight and having no visible seams, it was ideal for their tender sensitive scalps.    Being reversible also added a little variety.   The band can be folded to fit just about any head size.
 
 As I started getting other requests, the reversible headwear got buried under the other projects,  that is until last week, when I cleaned the front closet.    Like a child that had found a forgotten toy, I was eager to see them again.   They were still as beautiful as the day I first made them.    It was then that I decided to leave my sewing machine and tackle the task of listing the “Reversible Caps”!    Listing is not my favorite part of My-S-Cap, but I know it is necessary.     Sewing is much more fun!  LOL
 
I am happy to report that after 2 days I have them all listed.     You can find them at www.myscap.etsy.com  or http://esty.me/WuyM2b .    They are listed at $17.00 which includes FREE SHIPPING.    They originally sold for $22.00.       As An extra bonus…….. if you want more than 1 reversible cap write : BLOG $2.00OFF  in the “note to buyer block” and I will refund you when you place the order.
 
I  just created a Smilebox of some of the Reversible Bandana Scrub Caps.
I'm hoping you can open it.
Hope life is being kind to you!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment