Wednesday, October 21, 2015

2015 Fall Fashion colors






       After I finished purchasing all the fabric I could possibly fit into my carry-on luggage from the NY Garment District, I decided to scout out what was being shown in the stores and on the streets.    What better place to look than Macy’s, where I could easily spend all day!   It definitely is the largest department store in the States and maybe the world.
        While looking, I struck up a conversation with a buyer.   Not being shy - I asked her what the 2015 Fall Fashion Colors were.    I explained that I was from Kentucky and that I made turbans for ladies dealing with cancer, alopecia etc.    She was so nice!  She whipped out her phone and showed me Macy’s 2015 fall color palate!      Although she couldn’t give the app, what she did show me was enough for me to do some net surfing and find the colors.    
      Every color in the color wheel is present, but they are all muted/darkened or softened.    No bright true colors.  Below is  just a sample of MySCap headwear using these colors.

 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 





 

 








 











At  www.myscap.etsy.com.  you’ll see the complete listing of over 450 headwear items.

No comments:

Post a Comment